Forest Honey Mustard
FOREST HONEY MUSTARD: sweet, malty and long lasting
Our friendly answer to various "Weißwurstsenfe". With its beautiful acid backbone this mustard never gets boring. Its play with malty forest honey sweetness and the coarse-grained texture makes it very versatile.
One would prefer to spoon it pure!
Applies to all our mustards:
- Demeter mustard seed from Austria
- Fine-, medium- or coarse-grained structure
- Fruit vinegars from the Gölles vinegar factory
- Free from artificial flavors
- Produced by cold grinding process
- Small batches produced by hand
- Shelf life min. 12 months
- Mustard seed ingredients are fully preserved
- Spring water/thermal water from the Ausseerland
- Gentle processing of the ingredients
Guinea fowl with forest honey mustard and root bacon
Melted mountain cheese with nuts, fruits and forest honey mustard
For white sausage, white meat, cheese and desserts
water, mustard seeds 23%, forest honey, fruit vinegar, balsamic vinegar, natural salt non-iodized, spices
May contain traces of various grains.