Dill Mustard Sauce
DILL MUSTARD SAUCE - Everything you could wish for from a classic dill mustard sauce!
Our Dill Mustard Sauce provides a flavorful experience perfectly balanced between mustard and sweetness on the one hand and the delicate acidity and fine aroma of dill on the other hand. Our recipe supplements our Dill Mustard Sauce with the pleasant and nutty smoothness of canola oil.
By the way, canola oil (also known as rapeseed oil) is called the “olive oil of the north” because of its high content of Omega 3 fatty acids!
Applies to all our mustards:
- Demeter mustard seed from Austria
- Fine-, medium- or coarse-grained structure
- Fruit vinegars from the Gölles vinegar factory
- Free from artificial flavors
- Produced by cold grinding process
- Small batches produced by hand
- Shelf life min. 12 months
- Mustard seed ingredients are fully preserved
- Spring water/thermal water from the Ausseerland
- Gentle processing of the ingredients
Pickled salmon with warm potatoes and dill mustard sauce
White asparagus with ham and dill mustard sauce
To almost all cold fish dishes and to refine dressings of all kinds
Rapeseed oil, water, mustard seeds 13%, fruit vinegar, sugar, dill, natural salt not iodized, spices, preservative: ascorbic acid
May contain traces of various grains.