Poppy Seed Mustard
(€5.00 / 100 g)
POPPY SEED MUSTARD - hand-crushed: fragrant and intense
An absolutely delightful mustard! Our blue poppy seeds come from the Almtal region of Upper Austria and require very little help blending their exquisite taste with our fine yellow mustard. Nevertheless, we crush them by hand rather rather than squashing them to maximize their flavor. This mustard has a wide range of uses, but should be used sparingly.
Add creativity to your kitchen with our Poppy Seed Mustard!
Applies to all our mustards:
- Demeter mustard seed from Austria
- Fine-, medium- or coarse-grained structure
- Fruit vinegars from the Gölles vinegar factory
- Free from artificial flavors
- Produced by cold grinding process
- Small batches produced by hand
- Shelf life min. 12 months
- Mustard seed ingredients are fully preserved
- Spring water/thermal water from the Ausseerland
- Gentle processing of the ingredients
Smoked fish platter (trout, pike, carp, ...) with poppy mustard and roasted spelt bread.
Saddle of venison with poppy mustard in strudel dough
With smoked fish, game, lamb and cheese
Fruit vinegar, pear puree (pears, water, acidifier: ascorbic acid) water, mustard seeds 18%, poppy seeds, sugar, balsamic vinegar, natural salt not iodized
May contain traces of various grains.