Poppy Seed Mustard
(€5.00 / 100 g)
POPPY SEED MUSTARD "mashed": fragrant and intensive
My darling! Although it does most of the work, the poppy seeds are crushed by hand and not squashed, the result is a breathtaking poppy seed flavour that blends perfectly with the mustard flavour.
We use blue poppy from the Almtal in Upper Austria. Its harmony with the mild, yellow mustard opens up a wide range of uses on the plate. This mustard should be used sparingly.
Creative cuisine - here I come!
Applies to all our mustards:
- Demeter mustard seed from Austria
- Fine-, medium- or coarse-grained structure
- Fruit vinegars from the Gölles vinegar factory
- Free from artificial flavors
- Produced by cold grinding process
- Small batches produced by hand
- Shelf life min. 12 months
- Mustard seed ingredients are fully preserved
- Spring water/thermal water from the Ausseerland
- Gentle processing of the ingredients
Smoked fish platter (trout, pike, carp, ...) with poppy mustard and roasted spelt bread.
Saddle of venison with poppy mustard in strudel dough
With smoked fish, game, lamb and cheese
Fruit vinegar, pear puree (pears, water, acidifier: ascorbic acid) water, mustard seeds 18%, poppy seeds, sugar, balsamic vinegar, natural salt not iodized
May contain traces of various grains.