(€5.00 / 100 g)
PLUM MUSTARD: tart sweetness, light saltiness
Silky soft plum aroma and this familiar taste of plums mixed with pieces of dried plums result in a round, tart, fruity and sweet taste.
A little secret is the Madeira Wine, which rounds everything off.
Applies to all our mustards:
- Demeter mustard seed from Austria
- Fine-, medium- or coarse-grained structure
- Fruit vinegars from the Gölles vinegar factory
- Free from artificial flavors
- Produced by cold grinding process
- Small batches produced by hand
- Shelf life min. 12 months
- Mustard seed ingredients are fully preserved
- Spring water/thermal water from the Ausseerland
- Gentle processing of the ingredients
Game stew with plum mustard and spaetzle
Baked Blunzenradl filled with plum mustard
Steamed kidneys in plum mustard juice
Ham in bread dough with plum mustard
With dark meat, wild fowl, sheep & goat cheese, smoked blunzen
water, fruit vinegar, mustard seeds 23%, plums (plums, sugar, Madeira wine (alcoholic), water, dried plums), sugar, natural salt (not iodized), spices
May contain traces of various grains.