(€5.00 / 100 g)
APRICOT MUSTARD "WACHAU": fruity, harmonious, mild
RAINER H. BAUMGARTNER SAYS: "I am particularly proud of this creation: consistency, colour and taste HARMONIZE SUPERBLY!" Its fruitiness especially shines with cold fish cuisine. Try it! The sweet Wachau apricots and mild yellow mustard complement each other exceptionally well!
Applies to all our mustards:
- Demeter mustard seed from Austria
- Fine-, medium- or coarse-grained structure
- Fruit vinegars from the Gölles vinegar factory
- Free from artificial flavors
- Produced by cold grinding process
- Small batches produced by hand
- Shelf life min. 12 months
- Mustard seed ingredients are fully preserved
- Spring water/thermal water from the Ausseerland
- Gentle processing of the ingredients
Pickled salmon with apricot mustard sauce
Terrine of char with a layer of jellied apricot mustard
With fish, chicken, desserts and white cheese
Also perfect with veal sausage!
Apricot puree (apricots, sugar, preservative: ascorbic acid), fruit vinegar, mustard seeds 24%, sugar, water, apricot brandy (containing alcohol), natural salt not iodized
May contain traces of various grains.