(€5.00 / 100 g)
ABRICOT MUSTARD "WACHAU": fruity, harmonious, mild
I am particularly proud of this creation: consistency, colour and taste are in complete harmony. Due to its fruitiness it shines especially in the cold fish cuisine - try it! Sweet Wachau apricots and mild yellow mustard harmonize exceptionally well with each other.
Applies to all our mustards:
- Demeter mustard seed from Austria
- Fine-, medium- or coarse-grained structure
- Fruit vinegars from the Gölles vinegar factory
- Free from artificial flavors
- Produced by cold grinding process
- Small batches produced by hand
- Shelf life min. 12 months
- Mustard seed ingredients are fully preserved
- Spring water/thermal water from the Ausseerland
- Gentle processing of the ingredients
Pickled salmon with apricot mustard sauce
Terrine of char with a layer of jellied apricot mustard
With fish, chicken, desserts and white cheese
Also perfect with veal sausage!
Apricot puree (apricots, sugar, preservative: ascorbic acid), fruit vinegar, mustard seeds 24%, sugar, water, apricot brandy (containing alcohol), natural salt not iodized
May contain traces of various grains.